Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Showin The Ropes Showin The Ropes

That was it?

It was short.

RefreshLock responds:

So was your comment. Also I plan to continue this and make it longer. This is just my friend's very first flash. So of course it's short.

Stunts gone Wrong Stunts gone Wrong

lol

Short, but had some funny epic fails.

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

Great Improvements!

This is WAY better than the first one (and that's saying a lot since I really enjoyed Learn How to Fly 1)

More Upgrades + More Features = More Fun

The rating should go up to like 4.40+ pretty soon. I won't be surprised if this gets the weekly feature.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Very Nice

The further I climbed up the stage, the more depressing it seemed to be. Life happens so fast and this showed that there are good and bad things that will happen to us in the future.

Very nice job though. It would be very interesting if you could choose a path to change what your life will be like such as a successful rich man/woman, an outlaw, etc. (Like what someone else below me said in their review)

Speaking of genders, if you plan to make a sequel, why don't you make a gender option?

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

lol Nice game.

Good job on upgrading the sequel to have more features, a GIANT amount of medals, and a wider array of upgrades. It's a simple yet unique concept you wouldn't find in any other game.

Kudos on your style of humor and for scaring the crap out of me :)

-Innocence- -Innocence-

Damn

This sounds really beautiful. Nice job :)

aDropInTheOcean responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the positive response.

Zelda II Dungeon Theme Zelda II Dungeon Theme

Awesome

@RebelContra I believe you're thinking of the "Temple" theme from the Temple stage. They sound very similar.

Super Mario 3 (Elevator music) Super Mario 3 (Elevator music)

Could be better...

Maybe change the kind of instruments you're using?